Our mission is to raise awareness among Malaysian parents that Cloth Diapers are more beneficial to the economy and environment compared to disposable ones.
Heiko Cloth Diaper is an ecological solution that satisfies Malaysia's different diaper needs. We provide a complete solution to parents looking for a more environmentally-friendly alternative to disposable diapers, including a full washing service to save your wallet and the planet!SHOP NOW
Why switch to Cloth Diapers?
- Malaysians use 9.72 million diaper pieces in a day.
- A baby uses, on average, 6-10 diapers daily.
- Based on the National Solid Waste Management Department (JPSPN), 12% of our landfill waste comprises disposable diapers.
- Disposable diapers contain toxic substances such as SPA (Sodium Polyacrylate), Dioxin, Phthalates, TBT ( TributylTin), etc.
Disposable Causes Rashes
- Most baby rashes come from allergies to diapers, lack of air and the type of diaper used.
- Disposable diapers directly effect the upsurge in gas prices.
- Over 250 000 trees are destroyed, and over 3.4 billion gallons of oil are used yearly to manufacture disposable diapers in the US. The resources wasted could power 5, 222, 000 cars.